The Locky Dock Network is built on unique partnerships with micromobility tech company Bikeep, seeding finance from Rotorua-based Iwi Tauhara North No.2 Trust, brand and energy partnership with Mercury, and urban mobility and media partnership with Waka Kotahi.
From transport engineers to city planners, technologists to a former Mayor, the Big Street Bikers team behind Locky Docks are a wonderful and eclectic cohort, all passionate about creating a better buzz on our streets.
Join the ride...
Our Electric Partner.
We’re stoked to have had the support of New Zealand’s most forward-thinking energy company Mercury. From our solar powered Rechargery to the roll out of the Locky Dock Network, Mercury have been there every step of the way helping us to make energy wonderful.
“As a cornerstone partner of Big Street Bikers, we’re excited to help get more Kiwis onto bikes and ebikes as the network expands.”
- The Warehouse Group
- Les Mills
- Wellington International Airport
- Gibbons Co.
- Gap Filler
- Auckland University of Technology (AUT) Te Wānanga Aronui o Tāmaki Makau Rau
- University of Canterbury Te Whare Wānanga o Waitaha
- University of Otago Te Whare Wānanga o Otāgo
- University of Waikato Te Whare Wānanga o Waikato
- Lincoln University Te Whare Wānanga o Aoraki
- Unitec Institute of Technology Te Pūkenga
- EECA Energy Efficiency & Conservation Authority, Te Tari Tiaki
- Ākina Foundation
- Sustainable Business Network
- Sense Partners
- Healthy Families, He Oranga Whānau
- Cycling Action Network NZ
- Greater Auckland